Around Illinois...

LongDucDong

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Some more recent shots... forgive my camera, its not the greatest...

SuperChief.jpg

SRSPwaterfallvertical.jpg

#3 (manipulated a bit)
modifiedSRSPwaterfallsideview.jpg

1126.jpg

1069.jpg

1021.jpg

bwpricklypearanddeerskull.jpg

May7thsunsetlandscape.jpg

Thanks! They were shot at Starved Rock State Park. There are numerous waterfalls in the park, some of them require strenuous hikes to get to them. There are dozens of canyons in the park, I believe I shot these waterfalls in LaSalle Canyon, or something like that. Just be careful and stay on the main trails (marked), the unmarked ones get very dangerous... I made the mistake of taking a few unmarked trails...

Thanks! They were shot at Starved Rock State Park. There are numerous waterfalls in the park, some of them require strenuous hikes to get to them. There are dozens of canyons in the park, I believe I shot these waterfalls in LaSalle Canyon, or something like that. Just be careful and stay on the main trails (marked), the unmarked ones get very dangerous... I made the mistake of taking a few unmarked trails...

I KNEW I RECOGNIZED EM! :lol: I'm VERY close to Starved Rock! I have pictures of that waterfall! :lol: I thought it was the same one! I was right! haha. Unfortunately, most of the times I've gone to Starved Rock in the past couple of years, it has been during times of NO RAINFALL and I haven't been able to get any good waterfall shots like I'd like to.

It's funny, because I was thinking earlier today about finding someone to go to Starved Rock with me soon. :)

They're all underexposed.

I have driven through Starved Rock many times... always wanted to get an upclose of that Indian. Love it!!

Thanks! The Black Hawk statue is actually in Oregon, IL, about 2 hours north of Starved Rock. :wink:

I recognize those places...I often frequent Starved Rock. Good stuff!

You can still do exposure compensation.

On the camera or computer? On my camera, I cant adjust the parameters when shooting on Auto, which I had to since I didnt have my tripod with me. I could have done it on the computer, but I dont have PS, and the HP Image Zone program I have isnt exactly what I call a "good program". :lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back