What's new

Around Loring Park - Minneapolis

AverageJoe

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 16, 2007
Messages
918
Reaction score
4
Location
Minneapolis, MN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Lurcat.jpg


Lurcat


JoesGarage.jpg


Joe's Garage
 
I liked the first one, nice capture. I think in the second one the motion blur is very prominent. Did you do it deliberately?
 
I liked the first one, nice capture. I think in the second one the motion blur is very prominent. Did you do it deliberately?

Yes and no, I wanted a sharp image so I went with a small aperature, I think this was a 15 or 20 second expsure and there were a lot of people moving around. Thanks for commenting.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom