Art & Sculpture

MG TF 135

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Been really busy lately, but made some time to visit an outdoor arts exibition at the weekend. Absolutely loads of pieces there, took somewhere near 300 photo's. Alot of duplicates though as light was varied so trying different exposures and flash. Anyway here are some that i like.

As always C & C welcomed............

IMG_3545redorangeresize.jpg

IMG_3606upresize.jpg

IMG_3642cropresize.jpg

IMG_3648bwresize.jpg

IMG_3589bwresize.jpg

IMG_3602bwresize.jpg

Cheers guys, don't be scared to reply i don't bite!!

good shots but number 6 is amazing

It is Photos 3, 5 and 6 for me.
I think those worked out best.

My fave was #3--the way the horizontal hair contrasted the landscape composition, and the gray metal face with the colorful trees. Cool set!

1 - the composition feels a little messy, and I'm not digging the flash or colors either.
2 - This one is a lot better. I love the way it snakes down the side.
3 - Awesome composition. The wide crop matches the face really well.
4 - I don't love it, I don't hate it. It feels a little out of focus.
5 - Cool. I wanna see just a little more of the nose, tho
6 - Best one IMO. The composition is good. I'm interested enough in the subject that I'd want to see a closer shot, but I still like it.

As far as I'm concerned Mg TF 135, you are the one that is better than I. Let's just get that straight right here and now :D. I think that 2 and 5 are the ticket for me. I love the colors and the abstactness of #2, and the face seems to nicely fame the picture on the left. I'm can't say that my opinion matters too much yet due to inexpierence, but I'll put my .02 cents in anyways.

Most reactions

Back