ART WORKING FOR OTHERS

Irishwhistler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Aye Mates,

My recent posting of a waterfowl scene that I captured and the positive reactions that I have received to it from so many on various websites and via other social media contacts have prompted me to put the piece to work for two organizations that I have a strong alliances with, #1 The Conservation Officer James V. Spingnesi Jr. Memorial Scholarship Banquet And Fundraiser Auction, and #2 The Yankee Waterfowler's Hunting Retriever Club. Both of these organizations are steadfast in their commitment to wildlife conservation and education as well as a number of outreach programs that benefit the communities we all love at large. I have renamed the print and am providing a view of the image here.

LAZY RIVER AFTERNOON ~ Mallards and Honkers basking in the warming light of a February afternoon sun on a backwater of the French River.

The print will be matted in an off white linen mat and will be signed by yours truly with all proceeds going to the organizations mentioned herein to help them in carrying on their missions of wildlife conservation and education.

I am delighted to support both of these fine organizations and their missions, all being close to my core values.

Cheers,
Mike ☘️

Most reactions

Back