J JerseyJules TPF Noob! Joined Aug 11, 2012 Messages 112 Reaction score 10 Location The Armpit of America, New Jersey Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 24, 2012 #1 I kind of like the way this looks..CC?
MLeeK TPF Noob! Joined Oct 20, 2011 Messages 6,761 Reaction score 1,380 Location NY Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 24, 2012 #2 It's a silhouette. I'd probably say it's good for this image./
J JerseyJules TPF Noob! Joined Aug 11, 2012 Messages 112 Reaction score 10 Location The Armpit of America, New Jersey Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 24, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Yeah I dont even know what the structure is, but it has been sitting there rusting for my whole life..I want to try it one morning with the son on the other side lighting it up. It has some cool graffiti on it.
Yeah I dont even know what the structure is, but it has been sitting there rusting for my whole life..I want to try it one morning with the son on the other side lighting it up. It has some cool graffiti on it.