What's new

As Dark As Ink

Kazooie

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 28, 2011
Messages
1,231
Reaction score
138
Location
Alaska
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_2558.jpg
 
I thought the blood was ribbon at first, but this is a great idea for fake blood in B&W. I think it would work better with a bit more context next time. This is cropped a bit tight and doesn't really have much impact (which I guess you were going for). I think using the same technique but creating a more complete scene would benefit this kind of shot.
 
It needs... more. A wider crop with perhaps a razor blade in the foreground could have added to this.

Grain is not always a bad thing.
 
Excellent imagination... i think the blood should have widened to cover more along the bottom border line....
 
Thanks for the comments, I'll probably redo this one, I have the paper saved so all I need is the ink. :)
 
I'd probably put this in the Dark Forum rather than here.
 
I like the crop as is. I wouldn't want to see more of the arm, I can imagine what it looks like on my own.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom