Ashley and Steve

GotaLuvThosPens

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These two are getting married this weekend! So excited for them! I did their engagement pictures early last year and will be photographing their wedding on Saturday.
4174528317_cb6e4e9f2a.jpg

4174528173_6e2356270c.jpg

4175286832_6bceded894.jpg

4174528053_703013cf9f.jpg

They're a super sweet couple and I can't wait to see her as a beautiful bride!

<3
Tressa

Great pictures! I like what you did to her eyes on the last photo. Some people might think it's overdoing it but I really like it. I find the red distracting from the subject in #3.

-GottaLuvThosFlyrs

I actually really like the composition in number 2... the only thing that would make it better for me is if she were moved to the left EEEEEEEVER so slightly so that her arm wasn't cut off by the bar. And I really like the colors in #3, but I'm not too keen on her pose... she kind of looks like some of the drunk girls that hit on my husband at his gigs, standing that way. :lol: I actually like what you did with her eyes in the last one too, but I think you could have done it to his eyes too... I keep looking at his expecting to see them done like hers, and they're not and it throws my brain off a little bit.

I actually did it to his eyes too.... they just aren't very colorful eyes. Sort of a muted green color. I tried to bump up the color of them a little but I couldn't get it to look natural. I know the whole color selection thing on the eyes can be super cheesy but I liked it for this one and it ended up being their favorite.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back