Aspen Leaves

Susan1114

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This was taken about over a year ago. I love that there are some eagle eyes out tonight so I'm throwing this out here.

I don't do much if any editing. I can't even remember if I did anything but maybe crop this picture. So, what I'm asking for is this. What more can I do with this picture to make it "Perfect".

Thanks in advance,
Susan
IMG_1608.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry I finally got the picture added...

Do you have a larger size? It's hard to do C&C on a small image.

What kind of camera did you use? Do you know the shot info? There is no exif in this image.

:::: sigh :::: I have nothing. Sorry, I was just wondering what kind of corrections people would make to a picture like this? How was the picture not considered well done, ect. Just any kind of view that would improve this picture. Since it was a over year ago I'm thinking it was just the plain Macro setting on my Rebel XT.

I'll have to remember to save the photo info.

I was just wondering what kind of corrections people would make to a picture like this?
I would add a little more contrast and maybe darken the image slightly. Bump up the saturation and sharpen it a little more.
How was the picture not considered well done, ect.
Well, it's not that bad. Sure the leaves are just a mess of yellow in different shades, but at least you filled the frame with them. The yellow is playing off the blue nicely. The only thing that bugs me is the hot spots on the left and top...but they aren't that distracting. DOF is nice. Looks like it was a nice day.
Just any kind of view that would improve this picture.
Maybe isolate one leaf or a smaller bunch of leaves?

thank you so much Samanax!!! I'll be sure to provide more info with any more pictures I need help with. I have still so much to learn. I do have a tendency to want to put too much in my pictures. I appreciate your comments.

Most reactions

Back