What's new

Astrotracer on Pentax K-1

Kjar

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 14, 2014
Messages
69
Reaction score
40
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Long story short, I've been trying to figure out how to use it. I can't seem to find any good information online. So far I've been shooting manual in bulb mode with the astrotracer on. Anything else?
 
The O-GPS only works with certain Pentax bodies. With it fitted you ought to be able to get an extra menu on the body.

My second hand unit proved to have a faulty electronic compass so couldn't run the astrotracer. Fortunately I was able to find someone who only wanted one for location logging so only lost £15 on the deal. Somewhere I still have a photocopy of the manual...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom