What's new

At Ladera Street

MissMia

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 12, 2007
Messages
3,573
Reaction score
0
Location
Arizona
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The tide pools at Sunset Cliffs in San Diego.



C&C always appreciated. Thank you for looking!
 
Last edited:
Very nice shot! Did you shoot from down low?
 
I think we may have found abraxas' lost Compact Flash card.
 
Very nice shot! Did you shoot from down low?

Thank you Fox Paw! I do like to shoot landscapes a little low like this. It doesn't always work.

I think we may have found abraxas' lost Compact Flash card.

Thanks invisible!

Actually, I think it's an SD card. :lol:


:thumbsup: Mia. Awesome shot!

Thank you K!

The reflections are really awesome, and I dig how the clouds and the rocks come together.

Thank you jordan!

Looks as if it is HDR
Is it?

It is not an HDR.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom