What's new

At night

tecboy

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 17, 2012
Messages
2,977
Reaction score
358
Location
San Jose, Cali, The Heart of Silicon Valley
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Feedback or C&C?
1 $_MG_1848.webp

2 $_MG_1853.webp

3 $_MG_1865.webp

4 $_MG_1889.webp

5 $_MG_1904.webp

6 $_MG_1907.webp

7 $_MG_1919.webp

8 $_MG_1922.webp

9 $_MG_1923.webp
 
I like. im not one to cc this however as im partial to the night time anyway. Looking at your photos makes me want to take a midnight walk. If I had to pick I would go with 2 and 4 and toss the rest. 8,9 as something wrong with them, splotches, halos, something going on there..
 
Last edited:
Number 2 sticks out to me. Man, that's a great shot.
 
Very nice night images. I love starbursts in these, and even like the huge lens flair in #5 and 6- gives them an abstract effect, I think. Night shots are my favorite thing to do, as I have to be out at night a lot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom