What's new

At Rest

Wino

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 10, 2009
Messages
117
Reaction score
0
Location
Pattaya, Thailand
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
On a lake in Stamford, Lincolnshire, England.

CopyofDSCF1966.jpg
 
This looks peaceful and wonderfully green, but I think I'd have wanted to lose the uppermost part, where the fence and the house show. For one, it is overexposed, and furthermore it takes away from the scene, so I think. I did a bit of "scroll-cropping", moving the photo up to the frame of my screen and beyond as far as I would have cropped it, and to my mind it really looks better. The fence as such may stay included, but nothing further. Try it.
 
YUp, agree with LaFoto. I good cropping would do the trick. I'd crop it to a portrait view, leaving just 1/3 of the fence...
 
This looks peaceful and wonderfully green, but I think I'd have wanted to lose the uppermost part, where the fence and the house show. For one, it is overexposed, and furthermore it takes away from the scene, so I think. I did a bit of "scroll-cropping", moving the photo up to the frame of my screen and beyond as far as I would have cropped it, and to my mind it really looks better. The fence as such may stay included, but nothing further. Try it.

Hi LaFoto,

Thanks for looking and for your kind suggestion with which I agree. Trouble is, I rather like that big tree and its greenery. :)

Sorry for delay in replying.
 
YUp, agree with LaFoto. I good cropping would do the trick. I'd crop it to a portrait view, leaving just 1/3 of the fence...

Hi K8-90,

Thanks for looking and for your kind suggestion. However, I don't think cropping to a portrait view is a way I would like to go. For me the scene would not benefit by losing all those shades of green. Thanks anyway.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom