at the market

some1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
48236251.jpg

48236304.jpg

48236390.jpg

Wonderfully vibrant colours in the fruit and veggies and the lady's lipstick :D. She's got "cauliflower hair" ...

The onion vendor is nice.

I'm still into the (German) law that covers the distribution of people's photos over the internet, and as far as I know, people's right to their own picture is guarded in so far as you may TAKE their picture, but not make it public, unless they are a crowd or just a added element to an otherwise more important scene (such as a landscape with a little person in it or so). So I am not too wrong in being hesitant as to showing people's photos up here on this forum... I would LIKE to show you some, but... without their consent... no.

All three are pleasing to me. I always enjoy "slice of life" shots like these. Nice colors and compositions. Especially like the tilt in #3 -- not too much & not too little. The first two might benefit from cropping out the dark arm at the bottom right in #1 and the doorway on the right in #2. Nice shots.

I love these photos, #3 by far is my favorite. What an interesting contrast from the first woman who appears quite dressed up to go to the market to the last gentleman who is very casually dressed. It's neat to get a feel of what it would be like to actually be there.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back