Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
While still in Houston, Joe and I met up with Scott and his roomie for some pool. It was soooo much fun. These are all very noisy shots, as it was shot at 800 ISO, but I like em anyway. :)

Scott (Spiralout)
ScottPoolHall1SM.jpg

Rackin em up
RackemupSM.jpg

Joseph
JoePoolHall2SM.jpg

4. Joe again
JoePoolHallSM.jpg

5. Scott again...
ScottPoolHall2SM.jpg

6. Joe again...
JoePoolHall1SM.jpg

7. Joe enjoying a Brewski
JoeBrewskiSM.jpg

8. A noisy smile
JoePoolHall3SM.jpg

9. The three of us...
MeJoeScottPoolHallSM.jpg

wow! great shots :) thank you for sharing! :D

Nice series! :D I especially like the warmth of the last image, of the 3 of you. Very nice.

Joe's very cute with those glasses on. :sexywink:

Great photos! I had the same thought "Joe wears glasses?" :lol: Thanks for sharing these!

Why did you put these up extra when I would have assumed they are all about meeting up among TPFers and might therefore be part of the overall "Texas Meet-Up"-thread?
I'm glad I am finding this at all now - having been absent from the forum for 2 weeks myself ... any more hidden treasures here then?

Thanks LaFoto! And we figured that there was so much that we did that was just me and Joe, that we should make separate threads. :) Some of them have not been made because we're waitin on Joe. :) And a whole 2 gigs of my photos got accidentally erased. :( :( :(

I bumped the Baltimore thread for you, LaFoto, and there is also a thread in the portraits section...besides that you've seen them all so far. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back