What's new

Atardecer/Sunset

WOW!!! Amazing...those cloud segments look like some mighty birds proceeding to roost the sun, their celestial nest
 
i agree!! those clouds do look like a giant bird!! : O the colors and composition are also nice

well done
 
What spectacular image! the cliff on the right side has such beautiful light hitting it, creating beautiful colors. Excellent Composition
 
i agree!! those clouds do look like a giant bird!! : O the colors and composition are also nice

well done

What spectacular image! the cliff on the right side has such beautiful light hitting it, creating beautiful colors. Excellent Composition


Thank you very much!
 
Wow, excellent shots! I'm assuming these are HDR? They are better than mine for sure, but I still see some haloing along the cliffs edges in both. Still very realistic though. The second is my favorite as it appears the shots exposed for the sun are better.
 
Wow, excellent shots! I'm assuming these are HDR? They are better than mine for sure, but I still see some haloing along the cliffs edges in both. Still very realistic though. The second is my favorite as it appears the shots exposed for the sun are better.

Thanks for your comments :-)

I can promise you they are not HDR though. Firstly I am allergic to HDR photography, that vast majority of HDR images make me cringe. Secondly I have a Nikon D3000 which doesn't do bracketing and thirdly I wouldn't know how to process it anyway! :lol:

In the first, the sky was enhanced with the smart brush in Elements 9. In the second, all I did was up the saturation a tad, and enhance the reds.
 
Both of these are great! 1 is my favorite for sure! I love the composition of 2 though! Good work!
 
I think the sun overwhelms everything in the first shot and hurts the image as a whole.
Much prefer #2. Great tones and textures and the sun compliments it all.
 
Both of these are great! 1 is my favorite for sure! I love the composition of 2 though! Good work!

I think the sun overwhelms everything in the first shot and hurts the image as a whole.
Much prefer #2. Great tones and textures and the sun compliments it all.

Thanks for the comments :-)
 
The sun is a little blown in the first image, a reverse grad filter would help in these type of situations. Otherwise they are nicely done.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom