What's new

Athletic

No' 8

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 27, 2008
Messages
110
Reaction score
1
Location
HAIFA,ISRAEL
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thanks for looking.
Dan.
012ts4.jpg
 
Since I am a novice you might not want to listen to me, but, I think you did a good job capturing the emotion. I think I might liked it a little better if the boy was the main focus and the rest blurred a little. But over all I think it was a great shot.
 
Since I am a novice you might not want to listen to me, but, I think you did a good job capturing the emotion. I think I might liked it a little better if the boy was the main focus and the rest blurred a little. But over all I think it was a great shot.
:thumbup: thanks a lot,Ray.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom