What's new

Atlanta Skyline

guzziknight

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 19, 2010
Messages
130
Reaction score
2
Location
Atlanta, GA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Any opinions welcome.

Thanks!

Skyline.jpg
 
I hate it...absolutely hate it.

haha just kidding....actually I think it's a great shot...

I'm just not a big fan of atlanta.

Keep up the great shooting!
 
LOL, you hate Atlanta, yet you looked anyway. :lmao:

Been here 17 years now, I understand.

Thanks for the praise though!
 
Is it a cropped panorama from one photo or a merged one from several photos?
I'm asking because I'm wondering IF there is any chance, at all, to include SOME more foreground?
 
Yeah, it's cropped from one photo. I tried to do a pano, but this one came out better. Unfortunately, the only thing in the foreground are some ugly trees and a road running across the scene. I do have it both ways.
 
Is it a cropped panorama from one photo or a merged one from several photos?
I'm asking because I'm wondering IF there is any chance, at all, to include SOME more foreground?

Here's the full image:

P7250327copy.jpg
 
The cropping effort makes for a much more interesting image.
Of course the color of the sky in the image is quite spectacular.
Is that what 95 degrees look like?

www.vederemondo.com | to see the world
 
Thanks, that's why I cropped it. I didn't like the original nearly as much.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom