What's new

Attack of the plants: part 2

Gary88

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 18, 2006
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Location
Hull, England
I'm doing a college piece of plants invading the manmade world.

brickingitvg5.jpg

carparkcornerspegbu4.jpg

iwasearthenwasgonao0.jpg
 
Oh, more pics of the series. Nice.
Of these I like the first best ... it borders on being a bit dark ... I don't know if you are allowed to PS your frames or if all changes or all sorts of printing have to be done in the darkroom for this? Anyhow, I think I would like to see the whites whiter in 1. But I certainly like that "brick-corner" there!!!

2 is a bit "untidy" ... ok the area IS that untidy, but the composition is a bit cluttered. Maybe you should have gone closer to the wall and leave out that much of the ground in front?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom