Attempt at Panning

HailttRedskins

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I don't know if this could be considered good or not, for being my first try I think I did fairly well. I was trying to get them both but it appears that the yellow GSXR was only in focus, I also did this was the kit lens thats why it really isn't zoomed in :(

The biggest size I could give was 1024 because photobucket doesn't love free users :lol:

03w0.jpg

030.jpg

good attempt, hard to see how sharp it actually is but looks somewhat sharp.

Looks pretty good. Were you using auto focus or manual? i read somewhere that for panning shots, set it to manual focus, and dial it in beforehand, then have your subjects go by. It should be near perfect because it will be at the correct focal length for the distance, and the camera wont be trying to choose a subject.

I'm pretty sure this was done on Manual, but I was shooting some things in ADEP, so it could be either.

The biggest size I could give was 1024 because photobucket doesn't love free users :lol:
That's good, because my 1024x768 desktop screen resolution doesn't like morons who post 1464321324x354313 photos and expect critique :D

Not too bad. My only attempt at panning was a surprise shot at dusk while preparing for the sunset. I was too low in ISO to get a decent shutter speed when I turned around and saw 10 deer running straight at me, then turn to run past.

Most reactions

Back