What's new

attempting silhouttes for school photo assignment

lonewolfe

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 24, 2008
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Location
eatontown, nj
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1.
2009_12_21_0086.jpg


2.
2009_12_21_0099.jpg


3.
2009_12_21_0095.jpg


4.
2009_12_21_0094.jpg


5.
2009_12_21_0112.jpg


first place I've visited so far for silhouette pictures for my photo assignment, man do i hate the cold. but i love the photos you can get from it. c & c please
 
Some of the photos are blurry, mainly the street shots

I'm not liking the composition on the street shots at all. While they are silhouettes, there is no real subject, it looks like you just snapped a shot in a random location where the sun was setting without putting too much thought on the location. Random street lights and fences arent working here...although getting really up close to a few links in a fence might.

I like the composition on the water shots more.
The one with the wave is neat, but I dont like the dark thing in the foreground and maybe having the wave on more of an angle and not straight in the middle of the frame might work, but then again, that might just be me
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom