What's new

attempting sunsets

Photographiend

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 31, 2012
Messages
1,234
Reaction score
188
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
*Content removed by OP*
 
Last edited:
I have to ask... How did you lose your camera?
 
Left it where kids could reach it.
 
OH... My. My best friend's daughter hid her phone the other day. It's somewhere safe she says! Good luck with that!
 
Haha... Thanks! Last time my daughter hid my phone I found it in the dishwasher.
 
Hello I am an extreme noob so please take this with a grain a salt but they are so orange, there is no color to distinguish grass, dirt, etc. Your horizons seem to be nice and straight which is better than I did on my first sunset. Lol, that's all I've got. I'm sure someone who knows what the hell they're talking about will come along soon. :-)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom