What's new

Attention Deprived

JTHphoto

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 22, 2005
Messages
4,387
Reaction score
73
Location
Phoenix, AZ
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1) Deserted
deserted.jpg



2) Tethered
tethered.jpg



3) Flat Tire
flattire.jpg



4) Crushing
bricks.jpg



5) Ride
ride.jpg



6) The Last Drop
lastdrop.jpg



7) Doorknob to Nowhere
doorknob.jpg



8 ) Sprocket
sprocket.jpg
 
How many photos are too many in a thread? Hopefully not 8... ;) Is it better to split them up into two threads? Or just be more selective? Or does it even matter?
 
JTHphoto said:
How many photos are too many in a thread? Hopefully not 8... ;) Is it better to split them up into two threads? Or just be more selective? Or does it even matter?

one thread's fine.

excellent series. love the b&w, compositions and clever titles. well done.
 
ya, I usually do 8, if I have 8 that are good enough!! Keep them in one thread, and 56k's will open them..

excellent shots, love the door knob!, and the flat tire shot.
 
I like the whole series and you did well to put them all up in one thread, as they all follow your one theme. "Attention deprived" is a good title, I think, and each photo has got another good title. I like the contrasty black+white here (hear my words! LaFoto more and more saying that she likes black+white!) and the swing really looks soooo "attention deprived"! As does everything else, and I most like The Last Drop and The Doorknob.
 
Great series! Good eye. ;)

I especially like 1, 5 and 8.
The textures and compo. in #8 really appeal to me.
 
Beautiful work!! - 1, 2, 3, 4 :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom