Andraste

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.aghostpage.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Heya,

Two of my friends have recently founded a Paranormal investigation team on the East Coast, home-based in Harrisburg, PA. If you want to join in on a trip to the Gettysburg battlefield, local cemeteries, and other haunted locations, join in on the Yahoo board and get acquainted. We're only 11 members strong right now, and we're hoping to grow!

So if you're in the area of Harrisburg, PA, friendly, outgoing, and have an interest in the paranormal, come on over and join the team! Let's find the truth!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HarrisburgParanormalSociety/

Thank You,
And Welcome to the Group!
-A-

I'd move to pennsylvania just to be closer to Gettysburg. Although... we do have the Ridgeway Phantom.

A close friend of mine has what she would refer to " a curse ". Although I thought a lot of it was crap in the beginning, I have done a complete 180. There are just to many things that she has felt or seen to make anything a coincidence. I am from PA originally and in early May went home and took her with. We were going to go to Gettysburg ( I am from Lebanon ) but she said that it would just be to hard to block out all the screams and pain in the area.

Hey Blackdoglab ^^

Ridgeway, eh? That sounds really familiar. I'm sure I've read about that before. I've gone through a LOT of stories. lol

And to jwkwd,

I'm guessing your friend's a sensitive/clairvoyant? There are a lot of people out there who claim to be, but very few who are actually 'gifted' (or cursed, however you'd like to look at it lol. It can be a curse, for sure).

Regardless, I understand her not wanting to go to such an active place. It would be overwhelming. But in other cases and on other investigations, she could be a very helpful member. If you or she, even if you're not in the area, would like to join the group and share a few words of wisdom or stories, you're more than welcome. ^^ Anyone from anywhere is welcome in the group. If you do sign up, send me an email when you get there so I know who is who. I'll PM you my username on the yahoo board just because I don't want it on the public board itself.

Hope to see you there, I'm sure you have some stories to tell :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back