ATTN TX LOST DOG!!

ScoobyRoo20

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
Amos has run off in west Texas (MIdland Odessa area) If you see him please PM me. Amos is my dad's dog. AMos is SUPER IMPORTANT to my dad. They have been trough so much together. Any information will be SUPER helpful. Please help find AMOS!!
cry.gif
cry.gif

47b6dd38b3127cce9780555dc86f00000015108AYuGrFi4buT

47b6dd38b3127cce9780555a495800000016108AYuGrFi4buT

:( :( :guilty: :guilty: :pale:

Good luck to you. Hope all turns out positive. I honestly wish I could help you look but I'm a bit far away.

AMOS HAS BEEN FOUND!!!
was found 10 miles away from the rv park at a country club. He's alright and doing well.:woot: :woot: :woot:

Daniel said:
That dog doesn't look like it can walk :shock:

How did it get so far?

are you kidding!? Those little legs go a mile a second. My friend had two and they can move!

Thanks ya'll! I posted this on here casue I've heard stories of a missing pet getting in some truck and then a plane and ending up half way accross the world. I was just trying to keep the options open ya know. Thanks again. =)

1/2 hamburger on a 1000 mile trip to Memphis, $0
good long nap on the driver's lap on that same trip $0
Tour of Graceland as "the cutest dog in the area" $0
Steak dinner on a 1000 mile trip back to Texas $0
Another nap $0

10 miles away from home you are scooped up hugged and kissed $0
Nap on the 10 mile ride back home $0

Getting everything you want for the rest of your life because your owner missed you so much even though he never wanted to take you to see Graceland - Priceless.

ScoobyRoo20 said:
Thanks ya'll! I posted this on here casue I've heard stories of a missing pet getting in some truck and then a plane and ending up half way accross the world. I was just trying to keep the options open ya know. Thanks again. =)

we lost a dog once that ended up 250 miles away because she was running around on the highway and some people picked her up and took her home with them. Luckily they were nice enough to post her in the lost & found section of the local newspaper near where she was found... got her back after about a week... and a 6-7 hour drive to pick her up... :thumbup:

glad he got his dog back :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back