What's new

Audi photoshoot

I guess I just like the faster way, and being able to drive my performance car (my A4 doesn't count as a performance car yet, I just mean in general) in any weather conditions. :D

and don't worry about jacking the thread, it keeps it up at the top and I like talking about cars just as much as photography. :thumbup:

well done. +1.

it's too bad we couldn't go for a flip together. :wink:
 
I feel small now with my tiny A3 ;)
 
That looks like a blast to drive. I love pic 4 but the glare sorta kills it. I wish my honda was a little more photogenic... Do you drift it at all? I spin lots of brodies on the ice up here. Some on purpose, some not, AWD would be a blast, I just have FWD.
 
Yesterday I managed to spin my A3 for the first time in years. No, I did not switch off the electronics ... this was just on flat rock as smooth as ice .... :-P
 
ah, yes, I guess if you enjoy loss of traction, AWD would be boring to you. However, for those that like their car's power to actually get to the ground, AWD is amazing. I've never seen one of the RWD cars down my road be able to take the 90* left, 90* right, 90* right as well as the Suby can.

Kind of like the SRT-4 kids that say Subarus suck because you can't do a burnout :thumbup:

But now back to the photography talk!
 
topgear
evo vs. lambo.


great shots...agree, well done on the trans hood.
 
Love the second one, but the right car should have been a little further from the 1st to have a better symmetry ;)
 
letting the car do all the work for you is pretty boring. putting down 300bhp and being able to control wheelspin is fun. hitting a hairpin at 85mph and breaking the tires loose to slide around the corner, accelerating to 110. that's fun. ;)

sorry. not trying to jack your thread.



Well, if someone know how, they can do that with the AWD system.



Nissan Skyline GT4 R34. This video was made by Bestmotoring when R34 was released. And it was driven by one of the drift king in Japan.

And GTR R34 is AWD. :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom