What's new

Audi TFSI Light Trails

TordFuglstad

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
May 27, 2011
Messages
165
Reaction score
50
Location
Norway
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So, in October i got to borrow this awesome A3 TFSI for 24h, which is such a beautiful and quick little car. At the very end of my "borrowing" I had a thought to place it in front of the highway and take some quick shots of it.
What do you think? C&C is very welcome. :)


I think the light-post is a little bit disturbing but I don't want to "overshop" the photo. :p



20121030-_TF64131 by TordFuglstad, on Flickr
 
clone out the light post!
 
clone out the light post!

did you read the entire post? :)
"I think the light-post is a little bit disturbing but I don't want to "overshop" the photo."


But I'll try and will post a overshopped photo later.
 
IMO light post is killing it and making it look like some redneck antenna lol. Would be amazing cloned out. You are one lucky man to have had this car for a bit! Patiently waiting stateside to buy it but we may only get the sedan form. Either way I am ordering it!!
 
Hi there,

I agreed with the light-post ruinning the set. Perhaps if you included it in the oposite side of the car, it would look better.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom