Aunt bertha

LightSpeed666

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
5EoFFa3.jpg

Aunt Bertha is a beauty, she has all the right curves. Ha! Nice pic.

Sometimes, it's with pictures like these, that you tend to admire the strenuous effortlessness that comes with high level photography - an outsider might admire the picture at face value, but fail to comprehend the tedium that went into bringing it to life. The amount of techniques and patience I see over here is honestly admirable. Great work!
~Sanjeev Nanda

Sometimes, it's with pictures like these, that you tend to admire the strenuous effortlessness that comes with high level photography - an outsider might admire the picture at face value, but fail to comprehend the tedium that went into bringing it to life. The amount of techniques and patience I see over here is honestly admirable. Great work!
~Sanjeev Nanda

Means a lot to me.
Thank you.

~Sanjeev Nanda

Means a lot to me.
Thank you.

Credit where credit is due - Just keep up the good work, OP!
~Sanjeev Nanda

I don't like bumping my stuff to the top. That's why I don't reply to my threads often.
I just wanted to say thanks to you guys.
The image was done using a raynox with a small aperture. On a live target. I do not kill my subjects. If you want the ultimate macro shot, you kill the subject and stack. Not my style.
K5 pentax.

Last edited:
I don't like bumping my stuff to the top. That's why I don't reply to my threads often.
I just wanted to say thanks to you guys.
The image was done using a raynox with a small aperture. On a live target. I do not kill my subjects. If you want the ultimate macro shot, you kill the subject and stack. Not my style.
K5 pentax.

I think I can speak for most everyone and say we appreciate a thank you when a compliment is given. We know you aren't bumping just to be bumping.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back