Azuth TPF Noob! Joined Dec 25, 2005 Messages 262 Reaction score 2 Location Sydney 'strailya Nov 5, 2006 #1 This is in a park by the Sydney olympic stadium. I'm sure that given Australia is still in the grip of a massive drought they run this thing just so people can experience rain. Critique welcome - OTE. OTE.
This is in a park by the Sydney olympic stadium. I'm sure that given Australia is still in the grip of a massive drought they run this thing just so people can experience rain. Critique welcome - OTE. OTE.
I iflynething TPF Noob! Joined Oct 26, 2006 Messages 1,346 Reaction score 0 Location South Carolina USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 5, 2006 #2 WOW! Looks like that ship from Men in Black. I think this wouldn't have gave the same...what's the word I'm looking for: Look? if it were in color. Great that you got someone under it with the umbrella. The people in the background draw me away from that ONE person in the foreground. Good shot though ~Michael~
WOW! Looks like that ship from Men in Black. I think this wouldn't have gave the same...what's the word I'm looking for: Look? if it were in color. Great that you got someone under it with the umbrella. The people in the background draw me away from that ONE person in the foreground. Good shot though ~Michael~