Automotive Enthusiasts? (lots of Pics)

MissKrys,

I had an old pimp mobile that I found these tires for. I did a quick search for tire sizes for a 68 Bettle. Here's the results for Radial (Large) Whitewall tires. Best of both worlds, radials w/ the look.

Coker Tire

Search results for: '165R15'

Scatter,

Why do you think I only opted for the 1/4 mile action. At Road Atlanta, the passenger side of my car would be torn apart. I'm only good from 0-90. After that, I'm a slow creeper. Just the opposite from you. You're probably not all that great from 0-80, but after that, you're just getting warmed up.

13 flat... :)

Rob, why would anyone drive that car with an open header?.. :)

Hoopty:
871477706_sQBzJ-L.jpg

need to get an updated shot... I have a little of CF on her now..

Last edited:
Before I put the throttle body system and a new Tranny, I ran it a few times last year and averaged about a 12.8.

A 13.3 is mighty impressive from the following:
2.3 liters in-line 4 front engine, 263 HP SAE @ 5,500 rpm
Maybe you have power adders?

I could expect a 13 flat from the 3.5 liter. I know a few guys with these and they run pretty good.

My disadvantage is the weight of my car.

foques: nice g! I used to have a 350z with everything but turbos (which I'm guessing you have)

gfruge: yes, I mentioned "toys" in my previous post...

ok, so let me pick up an ECU reflash, and then it's on! I'm pretty sure with that I'd be in or very close to 12s.

I'll play.

I use to have a turbo 4cyl (lots of mods) but sold it a few years back for this.

(please excuse my editing, this was my early PS days and I was trying to be eccentric)
Spicy-1.jpg

RoushEE-2.jpg

Well, if all you want to do is the quarter I'd have to bring something more appropriate. . .
IMG_4576.jpg

Oh my GODDDDDD look at that BUG!!!!! Im horribly jealous.

im building a 98 civic ek right now. fully built d16 block/head, borg warner turbo, custom manifold, full aero, wheels, suspension, etc

should be done in a couple weeks. shooting for 400whp ill post pics when i get home

Most reactions

Back