What's new

Automotive Heart Monitor

jamagica

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 10, 2009
Messages
153
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Was on the way home from college registration..when it got late, I cranked the shutter waaaay down and shot these out the window. It was fun drawing with light haha. The only editing done here was "negativizing" and some subtle contrast tweaks:

5613_1122403912682_1604610380_30500576_4730681_n.jpg


5613_1122403872681_1604610380_30500575_3211243_n.jpg

Original


5613_1122403512672_1604610380_30500566_4877920_n.jpg


5613_1122403552673_1604610380_30500567_7882278_n.jpg


5613_1122403672676_1604610380_30500570_2113330_n.jpg


5613_1122403712677_1604610380_30500571_6862747_n.jpg


5613_1122403832680_1604610380_30500574_8026412_n.jpg



5613_1122406952758_1604610380_30500580_2649318_n.jpg
 
ok...so I guess I'll just take pictures of flowers and dogs because everyone knows how to talk about those hahaha
 
Well, I can see what you were trying to do. The sad fact is that all of these look like you scribbled in paint with the paintbrush tool. I bet I could create a paint image in about 2 minutes that you could throw into those and not tell which was which.

Good job with trying to be creative, I just think it fell way short on this attempt.
 
hmm...I don't understand your critiquing approach?

The problem I'm having with the people like you who respond is this...you never talk about the final product. Whatever happened to the quality of something being based on how it satisfies the senses? Just because someone spends 8 hours on something doesn't mean that it's gonna be a great product. Just because it looks like someone spends 2 minutes on something doesn't mean it's not a great product.

I don't understand why people judge work based on what it took to get somewhere.
 
i guess its a different kind of photography one most really look at to appreciate...
 
hmm...I don't understand your critiquing approach?

The problem I'm having with the people like you who respond is this...you never talk about the final product. Whatever happened to the quality of something being based on how it satisfies the senses? Just because someone spends 8 hours on something doesn't mean that it's gonna be a great product. Just because it looks like someone spends 2 minutes on something doesn't mean it's not a great product.

I don't understand why people judge work based on what it took to get somewhere.

I'm not judging based on what it took to get there. I'm judging based on the final product....which looks like something my 2 year old son would draw on a piece of paper with some colored pencils. Sorry to sound harsh, but you asked for comments and that's my opinon.

For you to so drastically disagree......well, maybe you should look at the fact that hardly anybody else is replying and think to yourself what that means.

Again, it doesn't matter to me how it was made, it's the final product. If you think it works so great, then print a 20x30 and hang it over you couch....and don't ask for opinions next time if you are gonna get all butthurt when people don't like your stuff.
 
I'm not judging based on what it took to get there. I'm judging based on the final product....which looks like something my 2 year old son would draw on a piece of paper with some colored pencils. Sorry to sound harsh, but you asked for comments and that's my opinon.

+1
 
hmm...I don't understand your critiquing approach?

The problem I'm having with the people like you who respond is this...you never talk about the final product. Whatever happened to the quality of something being based on how it satisfies the senses? Just because someone spends 8 hours on something doesn't mean that it's gonna be a great product. Just because it looks like someone spends 2 minutes on something doesn't mean it's not a great product.

I don't understand why people judge work based on what it took to get somewhere.

I'm not judging based on what it took to get there. I'm judging based on the final product....which looks like something my 2 year old son would draw on a piece of paper with some colored pencils. Sorry to sound harsh, but you asked for comments and that's my opinon.

For you to so drastically disagree......well, maybe you should look at the fact that hardly anybody else is replying and think to yourself what that means.

Again, it doesn't matter to me how it was made, it's the final product. If you think it works so great, then print a 20x30 and hang it over you couch....and don't ask for opinions next time if you are gonna get all butthurt when people don't like your stuff.

Even so, you're still judging this based upon what it seems to be, or who the artist was. "my two year old son"...whoever said that art from a two year old isn't satisfying for the senses? Picasso's late artwork LOOKS like it was made by a two year old, but it's still amazing. I'm not offended by the fact that there aren't responses, I'm just offended by the fact that people let what's behind the curtain contribute to what their opinion is. I'm not butthurt, I'm just laughing at the fact that people like you don't realize how much your butt hurts.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom