C cgipson1 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2011 Messages 17,142 Reaction score 4,350 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 22, 2011 #1 A dreary cloudy day, with Aspen leaves falling and turning everything gold.... Last edited: Sep 22, 2011
Robin Usagani Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 6, 2010 Messages 10,347 Reaction score 2,174 Location Denver, CO Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 22, 2011 #2 Its already like that? The color?
2WheelPhoto TPF Noob! Joined Apr 14, 2011 Messages 6,844 Reaction score 996 Location Tampa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 22, 2011 #3 Beautiful! When it goes from gold to cold come visit us in FL. These %$#% palm trees stay ugly drab green all year
Beautiful! When it goes from gold to cold come visit us in FL. These %$#% palm trees stay ugly drab green all year
C cgipson1 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2011 Messages 17,142 Reaction score 4,350 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 22, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Schwettylens said: Its already like that? The color? Click to expand... No.. this is from last year! I was up at RMNP last weekend, and the Aspens at the highest altitudes are just starting to change...
Schwettylens said: Its already like that? The color? Click to expand... No.. this is from last year! I was up at RMNP last weekend, and the Aspens at the highest altitudes are just starting to change...
C cgipson1 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2011 Messages 17,142 Reaction score 4,350 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 22, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 2WheelPhoto said: Beautiful! When it goes from gold to cold come visit us in FL. These %$#% palm trees stay ugly drab green all year Click to expand... Yea! But I could go diving in the Gulf in the middle of winter, and be happy with just a wetsuit! One of the reasons I left Florida was because I missed the mountains.. NOW I miss the water! lol!
2WheelPhoto said: Beautiful! When it goes from gold to cold come visit us in FL. These %$#% palm trees stay ugly drab green all year Click to expand... Yea! But I could go diving in the Gulf in the middle of winter, and be happy with just a wetsuit! One of the reasons I left Florida was because I missed the mountains.. NOW I miss the water! lol!