What's new

Autumn at Great Smoky Mountains

Jet915

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 23, 2008
Messages
80
Reaction score
13
Location
Pensacola, FL for now
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Snowed on my trip to the Smokies.

1.
greatsmokymountains38.jpg


2.
greatsmokymountains34.jpg


3
greatsmokymountains36.jpg


4.
greatsmokymountains42.jpg
 
Nice pics! I'm getting ready for a road trip next week and can't wait!
 
I lived there for 27 years and not once did I get that lucky!!! Nice pictures!
 
Nice! 2 and 4 are my favs. 4 almost looks surreal, if there ever was a shot of the changing of the seasons, that is it.
 
I really like the first one.
 
Wonderful shot, I miss the fall colors. It seems to freeze here and kill everything off anymore :(
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom