What's new

autumn colors (in the city)

ernie

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 21, 2007
Messages
897
Reaction score
0
Location
Belgium
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
 
Last edited:
I think it's a bit too tilted. Also the crop is to tight around the person which gives me a choking feeling. Personally I would've shot it from a higher or more forward perspective in order to give some headspace to the individual walking.
 
true, the person doesn't have much space around him but i wanted a low-angle shot to get as much of the fallen leaves as possible. normally i don't like tilted shots myself, this was a try and i quite like it actually. but i can see if you don't.
 
I'm not usually a fan of tilted images, but I think it works nicely with this. I love the yellow and red leaves among the cobblestone. :thumbup:
 
I spent 6 years in the Navy...don't go for tilt anymore. Stand up straight man.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom