Roger

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
mrlowlight.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
214495683-L.jpg

WOW, gorgeous colours indeed! Love all the shades of red in the leaves in the foreground.

thanks very much, this is a subject I rarely shoot and I found it quite difficult to find a composition that pleased me, hence I deleted most of my attempts from the day....however here are a couple more.
214495636-L.jpg

214495932-L.jpg

Lovely symphony of autumn colours in the first. I like it a lot. And the third here (the path) ... the middle one only just offers the context and I take that one as a means to communicate where you were fast and effectively to us, but alone it cannot compete with the others.
Compositionally I'm not so sure the photo needs the full amount of sky ... and if you think about cropping and should take away from above, but want to keep the standard print sizes, I feel there is room on the right from where to crop in, too. Just a thought. Also it could do with some more highlights in the ground part, don't you think so?

thanks Corinna, yes I included the 2nd pic to give context, but perhaps it wasn't necessary....I agree also the 3rd pic could do with some tweaking.

I really like the first two. A very slight contrast boost would make the shots even more vibrant. :)

Most reactions

Back