Reaction score
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this EN
Website
www.lensmeister.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
and the leaves are turning tol gold ...

20081021-027a.jpg

I like it. It is tough to be creative with these leaf shots, but I am liking the contrast between green and gold.

Didn't see this one 'til now...sorry!

Dang, that is sooooo lifelike/detailed. Love the dof you chose. And the simple colour scheme/composition is very pleasing

Technically a great shot but for me the composition is not saying much! :)

good contrast between gold and green but like everyone is saying. leaves shots are just so overdone
yours is original though

Looks very crisp (not only due to the fact that the leave is losing its moisture and colour ;)) - good focus, sharp picture ... your EOS is still serving you well, by the look of this photo, and all lenses are still intact and subject to their meister? My Sigma has fallen seriously ill, I'm afraid it has actually almost died on me (second of the same with a period of about 9 years :roll: ) ... maybe I don't treat my camera body and lenses well enough, I guess that must be why. Anyhow ... I'm glad to see that you still manage to produce good photos with your camera - I feel whatever I have taken of late (thousands of photos in Turkey) is pretty average, nothing sticking out :( .

Thanks LaFoto.

I know that feeling ... over the summer I took about 1000 photos and only got about 20 usualbe shots ... I think that sometimes we look see a shot .. take it and think that'll be a good one ... but it doesn't quite live up to our expectations.

Then again I took a couple recently I thought were ok and I don't think they are worth posting and I was told by a mate that they were excellent ... I still have posted them. :lmao:

This one of the best the past few weeks ... and I really liked it. With Autumn coming on (and now snow in October) it spoke volumes to me.

Thanks for looking :)

I really like it. nice work

Most reactions

New Topics

Back