What's new

Autumn Leaf

Allie

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 27, 2008
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
5txcua.jpg
 
anyone?
 
All I am asking for is C&C!
 
Well... it's very soft...I'm not sure if there is anything in the scene in focus...When you capture 95% of a subject in a frame you should most likely get 100% of the subject in the frame, you cut off the stem and the one appendage on the left for some reason I'm not sure... The items at the top center of the scene are distracting... and it's not an overly interesting, but you seem eager to do better... and I'm sure you will.

Cheers, keep at it!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom