What's new

Autumn Stream Sunset

Trenton Romulox

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
2,392
Reaction score
0
Location
Maine
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
AutumnStreamHDRTwo.jpg


Comments and critiques are welcome and appreciated.

Thanks for looking.
 
that's some heavy post-processing there. the effect on the water is great (not so for the sky imo) but there's too few of it. if you go for a re-shoot, try to include more water and less grass in the foreground. just my thoughts.
 
I like the guts of this photo. I'm not a fan of overly done post processing. This in my opinion is way too much. I like the less is more philosophy. This might work well as an abstract painting.

Pete
 
I like the shot, but I think you went a touch over board on the PP.

Is the purple in the clouds from the sun setting or added in post?

Cheers
 
processing is a bit too Lisa Frank for me.


interesting though, I'll say that! :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom