Autumn sunbathing

Fangman

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
_MG_0037.jpg

The colours in the thorax just seemed to match that of the berries in the background - plus the extra wing that is a shadow. On the woodwork of my compost heap spotted whilst playing hide and seek with the grandchildren.

nice one,
but I think it would be better if the colors where different, so that we can see the details

but I think it would be better if the colors where different, so that we can see the details

:er: Sorry - but that's the way they are made and I have not mastered genetic engineering as yet.

What colour do you suggest?

lol, I hope I didn't offend you in any way, all I meant is that if you have for example some red flowers, and you photographed the with a red background, you would hardly see the details of the flower. right ?? so may be a different angel could solve the problem ;)
I am not a pro, just doing it as a hobby, that was my opinion, might be wrong, might not be, sorry if you where offended

I was trying to see where you were coming from. These beasties do not settle for long and you can spend all day following one around, so I was pleased to be able to grab this shot whilst I had the chance and enjoyed the toning of beastie and background. Perhaps I should study their habits more. I know they breed in ponds in the Nature reserve just a field away from my house.

LoL
well I just posted a few of those Dragonflies in the Nature & Wildlife room too, but I only have blue and red ones, should start looking for an orange one like yours :lol:

52°25'33.60"N 0°14'25.41"E

Try this in Google Earth and you can see our village Wildlife reserve. Are you native to Greece - if so your English is better that most of our residents.

well, I am a dual citizen, born in USA ( Greek parents)
but living in Greece for the past 25 years.
so I guess that ex planes the English, but could also say, that everybody hear speaks very good English as it's a tourist Island hear meaning, English, Italian, German, Is a must to know !!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back