What's new

Awesome sunset during passing storm.

hey everyone ure comments are welcome.
 
If these are your photos, then embed them in the thread rather than links. You're much more likely to get comments that way.
 
44...600x600Q85.jpg
 
There are two 'stickies' in the Beginners Forum on this. Have a read, if you're still having problems, bump this thread.

There is also a thread near the top (again) on how to structure your post for more effective C&C.




EDIT: nevermind.
 
There's some jpeg conversion artifacts or something along the shorelines and in the foreground. I usually put jpeg quality all the way up when converting from raw because I'd prefer larger files to jpeg artifacts. Of the three embedded in the thread (as opposed to the four initial links), the first looks a bit dark-maybe underexposed? You can probably adjust the levels to improve it. Between the second and third, the second has better composition I think. Since they are quite similar, I would choose one of them (#2) to share and discard the other.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom