Awesome website hahaha

this is my personal favorite

mvc-600x.jpg

hahaha

he is a very good picture taker. in the sense that he can press the button. over and over and over. some of his shots are decent, but the ones he put on his front page are just....not quite his best.

OMG!!!

"Instead of using film, digital pictures are taken to a computer disk. The same kind of disk that you put in your floppy drive."

Is there actually some kind of ancient digital camera that takes 1.44MB floppy disks, 7 pics a disk! Or has this person been trying to stick his CF card in his floppy drive, lol.

The scariest part is that they are trying to charge for there services :lol::lmao::crazy:

Please tell me this site hasn't been updated in a while.

Gawd! Someone needs to introduce this person to the 21st century.

On the other hand I was just asked, by my sister, to do a wedding with my Canon G5 (Oh, sh*t! I have no idea and the wrong camera!). This link made me feel just a little less stupid.

hmm...$25/hr and i can receive photos like this

andrea2.jpg

she's actually almost in focus! if it werent for that wall behind her i would never be able to tell that she was out of focus...

pursuer said:
OMG!!!

"Instead of using film, digital pictures are taken to a computer disk. The same kind of disk that you put in your floppy drive."

Is there actually some kind of ancient digital camera that takes 1.44MB floppy disks, 7 pics a disk! Or has this person been trying to stick his CF card in his floppy drive, lol.

The scariest part is that they are trying to charge for there services :lol::lmao::crazy:

http://www.dcresource.com/reviews/sony/mvc_fd200-review/index_pfv.html

I use to use one of these about 7 years ago. The company I worked for bought it so we could document problems with parts in our Engineering Dept. I believe the one we used was the 0.3 MP version that cost around $600 back then. And your right, we only got 8 shots on a disc, and the write time was about 5 seconds.

K

pursuer said:
OMG!!!

We have one at school...for our D.T. Department...huge things they are...

I remember these cameras too! We used to have one at my primary school.

I don't even have a floppy drive anymore.

Most reactions

Back