What's new

B/W or Color???

Nette

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 26, 2012
Messages
194
Reaction score
30
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
35mm; 1/30 sec; f/2.8; ISO 100 with window natural light



 
couldn't you find something interesting
 
Lol yes, I just doing a project and the subject was Ice =}
 
trouble is i see more coke than ice have you got a macro lens ? smash some ice and get in close
 
Not macro, the project is to learn to use the 35mm, this was the most close that I felt it, I should try again :)
 
It's not coke, is Malta :), I guess a new try would be cool :)
 
Nette said:
Not macro, the project is to learn to use the 35mm, this was the most close that I felt it, I should try again :)

35mm what lens or film
 
Nikkor 35mm f1.8
 
Last edited:
Nette said:
Nikkor 35mm f1.8

looks like you need to come up with another idea ill put on my thinking cap
 
Thank you guys, i will try it again ;)
 
What about this one?



If not, I will try it again, gotta do it well and interesting ^_^
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom