What's new

B&W Waterfall

firebird1984

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 17, 2007
Messages
98
Reaction score
0
Location
Jackson Hole,WY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is a photo i took on a trip to yellowstone national park this fall. Please leave feedback.

Thanks,
Brent McWhirter
BWKepler1.jpg

Here is the original color photo let me know which you like better.
printcopy2.jpg
 
I prefer colour for that shot, I feel the green aids the composition.

You should post this up in the new photo challange in the Technical Challanges forum. :)
 
I much prefer the BW, although i personally would like to see some more contrast :)
 
I love the color, why make a scene that has such nice colors a B&W? I think the colored shot has more contrast too.

Nice shot.
 
Thanks for the comments and i think i agree that the color aids the composition.

Brent McWhirter
 
I would maybe add some more contrast to the first shot.. But i like both of them though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom