What's new

Baby Photography

Deo

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 28, 2011
Messages
91
Reaction score
3
Location
Jakarta, indonesia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Shots these pictures during easter on a family occasion, please leave your critiques and comments.

1.
$Samuel.webp

2.
$Samuel 2.webp

Thank you (and sorry if the files were too big)
 
nice picture, but too much smart blur or what blur it is.
On paper looks awful.
 
I like #1 a lot. It is a lot of blur but it doesn't look too bad.
 
Actually i get the blur from the large aperture(f/1.2)
 
Very nice shot ... and I like blur however you should have preserved eyes focused.
 
It's not called blur, it's called out of focus.

Actually i get the blur from the large aperture(f/1.2)

It's generally discouraged to shoot all the way open.
 
I like that 1.2 bokeh. It is all subjective at this point. lighting is cool. Warm rather. I like it. Go hard on the 1.2 son. Love wide open!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom