Baby Photo's

throughmylense

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Any suggestions on these baby shots? www.hawkinsphotography.com.au

Really keen for some feedback. :)

EDITED: Thought I might include some info on the shots:
EDITED: Removed 2 pics off this, so please focus on the one left!!!

CRW_8337.jpg

Canon 10D w/ 24-70 f2.8 Shot AV Handheld

Hello Lyndon, me again.

1) There's a lot of white space in the picture isn't there? Ok it's deliberate, but does it help? Also I don't like parts of the body chopped off.

2) Fingers? Chopped off.

3) Light's good, but it's a bit distracting having so much blur in the foreground, I'd be tempted to crop a good amount of it out. Also he's not looking very happy!

They're only ideas - take em or leave em.

Rob

throughmylens - for critiquing purposes please submit one photo at a time. you have three nice images for consideration and i want you to receive proper feedback for each. viewers tend to skip over posts with multiple images. you may go back and edit out two or i you'd like, i can do it for you. Jon

Hey,

Thanks again for the replies and yes, I will edit out 2 of the pics for this thread!

Rob - Pic number one was a 1000 x 600mm canvas print, which was the purpose for the white. Baby off centre is a BIG phase going through Sydney right now - people are pretty keen for it. I understand, from an image point of view, looks a bit strange!!

2. Yes, the fingers... HOW DID I MISS THE FINGERS!!! ha ha ha

3. Crop noted - will give it a try. She (I know, looks a bit like a boy from the pic) was very tired and fell asleep about 5 mins later!!!

Thanks again.

Lyndon.
www.hawkinsphotography.com.au

Most reactions

New Topics

Back