Back in the game! (Picture Heavy)

DisasterDan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thanksgiving night while most people were spending their time eating delicious homemade dinners and desserts, i was sitting in an ER waiting room with my thumb halfway cut off. :er: Anywho, i havent been able to take pictures for almost a month now and i must say, its no bueno. Before dinner I unloaded the dishwasher and was grabbing some forks out but little did i know there was a knife with them as well. Cut my extender tendon in my right thumb (Right handed) and had to have surgery on it. They gave me this silly brace so my thumb is immobilized but doctor said i can take picures finally! Here are a few before my fun thanksgiving. Let me know what yall think.

DANN4117 by Daniel Palmerton, on Flickr

Stars! by Daniel Palmerton, on Flickr

River Falls by Daniel Palmerton, on Flickr

Kelsey! by Daniel Palmerton, on Flickr

Untitled by Daniel Palmerton, on Flickr

Homecoming '11 by Daniel Palmerton, on Flickr

Trying out a new style of editing.. by Daniel Palmerton, on Flickr

Ohh! And of course, my thumb :D
Untitled by Daniel Palmerton, on Flickr

That's your flexor tendon. Looks like it retracted into the palmar muscles and had to be fished out from below the carpal tunnel. Sucks. Heal well.

I like that "homecoming" shot.

4) I feel like the top of her head is too dark and there's a lot to look at. I feel like something should make your eyes go straight to the face but instead I'm just looking at everything.

6) The girl in the front looks very unnatural, it's a good concept though. Also, the girls chin covered up kind of ruins it.

7) From a personal point of view, I really like this, it's super cool. It would be like a great cd cover or something like that. From a photographers point of view, I don't really know. I'm not experienced enough to really give a whole lot of advice.

Sorry I wasn't very helpful, these were more like opinions.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back