A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 30, 2008 #1 Re-edited >> original edit here <<
Yahoozy TPF Noob! Joined Jan 28, 2008 Messages 640 Reaction score 0 Location San Marcos, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 30, 2008 #2 bravo =D i think this one looks better and id hang it on my wall too =P
kellylindseyphotography TPF Noob! Joined Mar 26, 2008 Messages 1,270 Reaction score 0 Location Haverhill, Ma Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 30, 2008 #3 Wow REALLY nice. I have to say, I like the orignial a lot better. The blue of the ocean seems off here, and I miss that pink sky reflection thats in the sand in the original. GREAT shot though!
Wow REALLY nice. I have to say, I like the orignial a lot better. The blue of the ocean seems off here, and I miss that pink sky reflection thats in the sand in the original. GREAT shot though!
K8-90 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 18, 2008 Messages 937 Reaction score 16 Location CANADA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 30, 2008 #4 Nice shot! This edit looks crsiper, but Iprefer the colours of the first...
R rjackjames TPF Noob! Joined Mar 11, 2008 Messages 988 Reaction score 1 Location South Korea Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 30, 2008 #5 this shot looks awesome too the colors are great in this one too....I actually like both shots.