What's new

Background support systems

tjones8611

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 28, 2009
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Location
Chattanooga, TN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I like to look on big sites like b and h, or adorama and read a lot of reviews before buying.

I suggest that you do the same.
 
This is what I bought a few years back and it holds up well. The kit I bought had a sturdy telescopic crossbar instead of this one that has interlocking pieces. Basically it's just 2 heavy duty light stands w/ a cross bar and a bag to tote it around.

Photek Background Support System - 12' Wide S-4010-4 B&H Photo
 
Steve Kaeser has been a longtime supplier of low-cost, decent merchandise. I've dealt with his outfit for over 20 years.
 
Thanks everyone for the suggestions! Starting the research process again now.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom