Backkkkkk

mavrik

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.mattantonino.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just wanted to say thanks to whoever clicked my link to my prints gallery. I was checking out my hits and saw the photoforum link again. I forgot about this place! I love it. :) I got 'distracted' back in August/September by my wonderful new gf/bride to be so I thought hey, I'm going to stop in again. :) I'll probly be here a bit more than I have been for the past 9 months, so I thought I'd start that off with a "hi, I'm baaack."

What's up? hehe

Welcome back!

Things have probably changed a bit since you were last here, so jump right in and good luck catching up! Happy to hear that we are driving some traffic your way! 8)

voodoocat said:
Welcome back :D

The mark forums read is your friend I'm sure ;)

LMFAO

It would be if it didn't mean I had 17 pages on each forum to go through! lol But yes, it's great to be back - and if y'all were driving a bit more people to my print site, I'd have been back sooner. hehe

How you doing, voodoocat? I remember your nick - you know someone else on the forum IRL, right? And is Dew still around? I've seen MDowdey is a mod, so I assume is around?

M

mavrik said:
And is Dew still around?

Apparently she's running with big balls now ...... oops , I mean ..... shes running with the big BOYS now
icon_notworthy.gif

Luminosity said:
mavrik said:
And is Dew still around?

Apparently she's running with big balls now ...... oops , I mean ..... shes running with the big BOYS now
icon_notworthy.gif

Too busy for us huh? :eek: Good for her. hehe

Well thanks for the warm welcome. S'good to meet y'all.

M

LOL, poor Dew she certainly made quite a good impression on everyone when she liked us. I really enjoyed her as well, i do miss her more "positive" posts. Oh well such is life...

photogoddess said:
voodoocat said:
you know someone else on the forum IRL, right?
I know Mitica and Malachite.

GGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
Uh Oh.....cat fight <pun intended>

I'll have to look you So Cal people up the next time I visit my brother. I wanna go howl at the moon on the beach during a full moon. Maybe take some pictures too :wink:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back