$BAT_9106.jpg
1. Anna's Hummingbird

$BAT_9119.jpg
2. Black Headed Grosbeak

$BAT_9134.jpg
3. Brewer's Blackbird

$BAT_9191.jpg
4. Female Rufous Hummingbird

Yup, feeders are a good way to attract 'em, especially if you are not much of a gardener. Like me.

Lovely set...love the hummers. I put a feeder last year then the bees populated it instead...then was sitting down in my lounge outside yesterday when a hummer decided to investigate me. No camera, no phone, no nothing...another opportunity lost.:confused:

Nice set. Another thing to try with humming birds is to find a old branch from the yard and support it near the feeder. The humming birds will sometimes land on the branch between feedings. When you capture them on the branch you get a nice picture of them in a more natural setting.

Nice Set.I love them hummers.

Nice set. Another thing to try with humming birds is to find a old branch from the yard and support it near the feeder. The humming birds will sometimes land on the branch between feedings. When you capture them on the branch you get a nice picture of them in a more natural setting.

Good idea. I'm actually starting to plant shrubs and flowers that attract the little blighters. Aas I get older I tend to seek nature closer and closer to home.

Most reactions

Back