Backyard on XMas. CC please?

jlo24141

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Today was pretty creepy as far as overcast and foggy goes, but hopefully I didn't over or under cook these. Please kindly let me know what you think.

Attachments

• $_MG_4125-1.jpg
    $_MG_4125-1.jpg
    382.5 KB · Views: 181
  • $_MG_4129-1.jpg
    $_MG_4129-1.jpg
    419.9 KB · Views: 183
I don't think either are overcooked and I like both. The color one is creepy with the statue in the center!

Good capture of the weather elements.

Thank you, FanBoy. I've been trying to get used to my camera and keep away from the heavy editing

Great Shots! I wish you were able to capture the statue as a closer focus with the weather elements in the background. Overall, these came out good!

Maybe I awoke this morning with clouded eyes...I don't think so but perhaps but both seem just enough out of focus to make me really strain my eyes. Personally, I think you would greatly improve your shooting ability if you allowed your photos to be edited.

Maybe I awoke this morning with clouded eyes...I don't think so but perhaps but both seem just enough out of focus to make me really strain my eyes. Personally, I think you would greatly improve your shooting ability if you allowed your photos to be edited.

They are a little fuzzy; I had to axe five other ones because they were really bad. I have this skin on my 7d, so I have to press the shutter a little bit harder- and that makes me move a little bit. I leaned on a light pole for the b&w shot, and the statue shot suffered more because i didn't have any support. I was just too lazy to get the tripod. But you are more than welcome to edit these!

And I will see what I can do about getting another shot with the statue and possibly a longer exposure!

very cool pics.. nice yard

Most reactions

New Topics

Back